Saturday, March 06, 2010
hmmm celebrated bel's 18th ytd. was pretty awesome till it hit midnight whreby we all started to die due to the amount of energy used up already during the week thanks to all the workload. hmm besides frens n sch, i've been marathon-ing. i never knew how AWESOMELY ADDICTIVELY FUNNILY ENTERTAININGLY AMUSINGLY GREATTT HIMYM was. omg im already finishing season 4 when i just started season one last thurs. im really hooked ok! like seriously! WHAT UP :D its awe.....wait for it....some possum! :D teehee
okayy i've been cooking lotsa yumminess too. ok zach i love it n am cooking mostly for myself so keep yr criticism to a min.! haha. but i hope when u said it tasted ok u meant it hor! hmmph! shall poison em food the next time i pack for u ^^
today has been productive only in a domestic sense.
1) went to vic market for grocery shopping
2)laundry
3)wash toilet
4) cleaned kitchen
-by that i mean wash dishes n also went down on all fours like maidstyle u know n use mop the floor with a cloth with my hands! im pro i knoww (Y)
yeaah so im feeling real clean now house n all. but academic wise I DID NOTHING. FML! sighhh byeee
11:35 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

